Invitation to Bid for the
“DESIGN AND BUILD CONTRACT” FOR THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF 200 CU.M. STEEL-BOLTED-GLASS-FUSED GROUND RESERVOIR FOR VICTORIAS CITY WATER DISTRICT (Provision of Water Supply to NHA Permanent Housing Program in Yolanda Affected Areas)
1. The VICTORIAS CITY WATER DISTRICT (VCWD), through the RA No. 10633 (FY 2014 GAA) and R.A. No. 10717 (FY 2017 GAA) to finance the water supply needs of NHA Permanent Resettlement Areas in Yolanda Affected Water Districts and Municipalities from the Government of the Republic of the Philippines intends to apply the sum of Four Million Three Hundred Ninety Pesos (₱ 4,390,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Design and Build Contract for the Construction of 200 cu.m. Steel-Bolted-Glass-Fused Ground Reservoir for Victorias City Water District [VCWD-2021-006]. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The VCWD now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required One Hundred Twenty (120) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat, VCWD, Quirino St., Victorias City, Negros Occidental and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on April 20, 2021 until May 21, 2021 from given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos Only (₱5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees by facsimile, or through electronic means.
Download Public Bidding Document Here: >>> PUBLIC BIDDING DOCUMENT <<<
6. The VCWD will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on April 28, 2021 at 2:00 P.M. at the BAC Conference Room, VCWD, Quirino St., Victorias City, Negros Occidental, and/or through videoconferencing/webcasting via Zoom, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before 1:30 P.M. on May 21, 2021:
- manual submission at the office address as indicated below; and
- online or electronic submission as indicated below.
Note: Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
9. Bid opening shall be on 2:00 P.M. on May 21, 2021 at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
a. Advertisement: April 20, 2021 – May 21, 2021
b. Issuance of the Bidding Documents: April 20, 2021 until 1:00 P.M. of May 21, 2021
c. Pre-Bid Conference: April 28, 2021 at 2:00 P.M.
d. Deadline for the Pre-qualification and Submission of Bids: May 21, 2021 at 1:30 P.M.
e. Opening of Bids: May 21, 2021 at 2:00 P.M
f. Evaluation of Bids: May 24, 2021
g. Post-qualification of Bids: June 3, 2021
11. The VCWD reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
VICTORIAS CITY WATER DISTRICT
Quirino St., Victorias City, Negros Occidental
Telephone No. (034) 399-2865 Telefax No. (034) 399-354
Email address: email@example.com
13. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
LINO CORNELIO CECILIO T. BASCUG
Bids and Awards Committee Chairperson