Invitation to Bid
PROCUREMENT TO SUPPLY SECURITY SERVICES FOR A PERIOD OF TWELVE (12) MONTHS FROM JANUARY 1, 2023 TO DECEMBER 31, 2023
[Project ID: VCWD-2022-041]
- The VICTORIAS CITY WATER DISTRICT (VCWD), through its 2023 Approved Corporate Budget intends to apply the sum of “One Million Forty Two Thousand Nine Hundred Pesos (PhP 1,042,900.00)”, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement to Supply Security Services for a Period of Twelve (12) Months from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023 (VCWD-2022-041). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The VCWD now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within thirty (30) calendar days from receipt by the winning bidder of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project, equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from VCWD Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M., Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 23, 2022 until December 13, 2022 from the given address and website(s) below upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (PhP 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees by facsimile or through electronic means.
- The VCWD BAC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 1, 2022 at 1:30 P.M in the BAC Conference Room at the address below and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via zoom app, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before December 13, 2022 at 12:00 P.M. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on December 13, 2022 at 1:30 P.M. at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The VCWD reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
VICTORIAS CITY WATER DISTRICT
Quirino St., Victorias City, Negros Occidental
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone no. (034) 399-3554 / 399-2865/ 717-6152
Website address: victoriascitywd.gov.ph
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
CYRINE N. FAMA
Bids and Awards Committee Chairperso