Invitation to Bid for
Procurement of Construction of Transmission Lines Section A 2021
- The VICTORIAS CITY WATER DISTRICT (VCWD), through its 2022 Approved Corporate Budget intends to apply the sum of Five Million One Hundred Forty Five Thousand Nine Hundred Seventy Six Pesos and Sixty Centavos (PhP 5,145,976.60), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Construction of Transmission Lines Section A 2021 [VCWD-2021-036]. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The VCWD now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from VCWD Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on November 23, 2021 until 11:45 A.M. of December 13, 2021 from given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (PhP 10,000.00).The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person, or through electronic means.
- The VCWD BAC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 1, 2021 at 1:30 P.M. in the BAC Conference Room at the address below and shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below, on or before 12:00 P.M. of December 13, 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The complete schedule of activities is listed, as follows:
|1. Advertisement||November 23, 2021 – December 13, 2021|
|2. Issuance of the Bidding Documents||November 23, 2021 until 11:45 A.M. of December 13, 2021|
|3. Pre-Bid Conference||December 1, 2021 at 1:30 P.M.|
|4. Deadline for the Pre-qualification and Submission of Bids||December 13, 2021 at 12:00 P.M.|
|5. Opening of Bids||December 13, 2021 at 1:30 P.M.|
|6. Evaluation of Bids||December 14, 2021 at 1:30 P.M.|
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on December 13, 2021 at 1:30 P.M. at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The VCWD reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
VICTORIAS CITY WATER DISTRICT
Quirino St., Victorias City, Negros Occidental
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone no. (034) 399-3554 / 399-2865/ 717-6152
Website address: victoriascitywd.gov.ph
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
Issued November 2021
CYRINE N. FAMA
Bids and Awards Committee Chairperson